We have been putting up pictures around the house. When Katie sees a picture of Dean and I (pre-kids) she tells me that she and Jacob are hiding behind our backs. I think it's pretty cute. I guess I think most of the things she does are pretty cute though! Her other favourite saying of the moment is "Don't do it!" usually in response to me asking her to do something, ha ha ha.
Jacob has finally progressed from crawling backwards to dragging himself forwards. However, during the backwards days, he often got wedged under the couch. One day, Katie decided to join him so they could watch tv together.
Grandma and Grandpa Woelk went to Disneyworld and sent the kids some cute stuff. Sure enough I had to dress them up and take pictures! I wanted to see Jacob standing so had Katie 'holding' him. He looks annoyed because she dropped him three times before I was quick enough to get a picture!
Jacob has learned to clap his hands! Love it! Of course, big sister always wants to help. I hope they continue to adore each other in a few months as much they do now.
For breakfast, I split a banana and some toast between the kids. Jacob gobbles his up, while Katie continues to live on air and eats about a third of what he does.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment